- Do you have a Rum menu?
- Yes, The Cuban rum menu is available upon request.
- What is the Happy Hour?
- The Happy Hour promotion is available on selected cocktails and runs until 19.00 on Fridays and Saturdays and during opening hours on Sunday to Thursday.
- Are kids allowed in the premises?
- Yes, they are allowed until 10.00pm.
- Do you have any entertainment?
- We provide live music on the following days:
Thursday: 19.30 – 21.30
Friday: 20.00 – 22.00
Saturday: 20.00 – 22.00
- Do you do dance classes?
- Dance classes are available every Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Please click for times and prices here – (link for dance classes)
- Do you accommodate hen and stag bookings?
- Yes, we do accommodate, simply call us on 0117 922 1902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are pets allowed in the premises?
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurant however, they are welcome in the outside area.
- What are your opening/closing hours?
- Our opening hours are:
Monday: 12.00 – 23.00
Tuesday: 12.00 – 23.00
Wednesday: 12.00 – 23.00
Thursday: 12.00 – 23.00
Friday: 12.00 – 12.00
Saturday: 12.00 – 12.00
Sunday: 12.00 – 23.00
- Do you accommodate special dietary requirements?
- Please bring all allergy and dietary requirements to your server’s attention before ordering. Some dishes may contain bones. Ask your server for additional information on dishes. While we do our best to reduce the risk of cross-contamination in our restaurant, we cannot guarantee that any of our dishes are free from allergens and therefore cannot accept any liability in this respect.
- Do you have Christmas menu?
- Yes, our Christmas menu is available from Monday 12th November 2018 until Sunday 30th December. Please click the link below to see our Christmas menu and offers.
- How do I reserve a table?
- To reserve a table, simply call us on 0117 922 1902 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please click the following link to reserve a table.
- Do you accommodate large parties or venue hires?
- For more information, simply call us on 0117 922 1902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please click the following link to reserve a table.
- Do I need to book a table in advance?
- We recommend booking a table in advance to avoid any disappointment.
- We are always keen to hear your experience with us, please share it on our Trip advisor page or send us a direct email at email@example.com.
- Is service charge included in the bill?
- No services included in the bill, it is completely at your discretion.
- Is there a disabled access?
- Yes, we have both access and disabled toilet.
- Is there a parking nearby?
- There are two parking areas available, Britannia car park and Millennium car park. Please contact them directly for prices and times.
- Do you accept American Express?
- Yes, we do accept American Express.
- Can I bring a birthday cake and balloons?
- You are welcome to bring your own cake or balloons when dine with us, also we can provide both for extra charge.
- What is the Dress Code?
- Our dress code is smart/casual.